Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Crazy Interview Questions

I read this on a tip from Andrew Sullivan. It always amuses me to read clever answers to questions that should really never be asked in interviews. This list, written by Giles Turnbull from the Online Magazine, The Morning News: Black and White and Read all over, takes the cake!

My favorite example:
Kiewit Corp: What did you play with as a child?

We had no toys. Grandpa sometimes brought us interesting-looking stones that he’d found by the creek, so we gave them names and invested them with complex personalities and back-stories. They lived in a stony alter-universe where everybody was a stone. The stones had little stone parties sometimes. We offered them bugs to eat, but the stones weren’t hungry. I have my favorite stone in my pocket. He’s called Gufflin. Would you like to meet him?

Love it. I now want to meet Gufflin.

No comments:

Post a Comment