Friday, April 29, 2011

Beginning

I am starting a wonderful new beginning. After moving from the midwest to Boston several years ago for graduate school, I will soon be making another leap. Yes, I made it into medical school (at last!) and will be continuing my education at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Bradenton campus. Medicine is a huge interest of mine and helping others increase their wellness has been a career goal since I was in high school. I have found that many of my interests overlap as they all have something to do with wellness; health, economics, sociology, philosophy, education, law, politics, science, civil rights... I admire constructive dialogue in all these arenas (and many more) and hope to take part in many discussions and this is why I have started this blog.

This is a learning experience for me. Let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment